If you are in need of a small enhancement or a minor adjustment to the shape of your breast or buttocks, body fat grafting from Dr. Love may be an option for you. Body fat grafting utilizes your own fatty tissue – often sourced from your midsection via liposuction – to make small tweaks to the contours of your breast or gluteal areas. Fat grafting can help with lack of volume or symmetry, droopiness, inconsistent shape and other issues, and it can be a stand-alone treatment or a treatment used in conjunction with other treatments like breast augmentation or breast reconstruction.
Advantages of fat transfer for body enhancement include:
- The use of the patient’s own tissue instead of a short-lived injectable filler
- Aesthetic improvements by liposuction harvesting from areas of unwanted or excessive fat (abdomen, hips & flanks are common donor sites)
Limitation of fat transfer technique may include:
- Inadequate availability of fat volumes to accomplish desired result
- Greater expense compared to traditional procedures
As with all plastic surgery, each patient should first consult with Dr. Love to determine the best approach. A consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery helps to ensure thorough evaluation and implementation of the most beneficial techniques available.
How do I know that Dr. Tim R. Love is the best tummy tuck surgeon for me?
- Voted the best plastic surgeon in Oklahoma City in multiple readers’ choice contests.
- Thirty plus years of cosmetic surgery experience in Oklahoma.
- Countless successful procedures.
- Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Hundreds of satisfied patients – read their reviews.
- A comfortable and convenient OKC location.
Contact Dr. Tim R. Love today to schedule your consultation: (405) 751-LOVE (5683)