Having a good rapport with your surgeon is essential to ensure optimum results for your cosmetic surgery. The number of providers offering plastic and cosmetic surgery in the OKC area continues to grow, and choosing the right one for your cosmetic surgery needs can be confusing. Here are a few tips to make sure your search is safe and successful:
- Select only a board-certified surgeon. Your safety, comfort, and health are paramount, from consultation to recovery. Be sure you are considering only those medical professionals who are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Also ensure that your surgeon has credentialed privileges at local hospitals to perform your procedure. This confirms that he or she has met the rigorous credentialing, training, and certification standards for Oklahoma hospitals.
- Be sure the medical facilities are credentialed. In addition to board certification, Oklahoma outpatient surgery centers must be accredited by an agency such as the American Association of Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF), Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), or Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- Be an informed patient. Be diligent in your research when considering plastic surgery. Plastic surgeons should be forthcoming and transparent in explaining the risks, benefits, alternatives, and reasoning for the proposed treatment. An informed consent document, requiring your signature, should be presented prior to any procedure.
- Evaluate yourself and your goals realistically. Be open, honest, and candid in explaining your goals and expectations to your plastic surgeon. He or she needs as much information as possible in order to help you manage realistic expectations for the outcome of your surgery, and to develop the ideal plan for your cosmetic journey.
Commitment to Patient Care
Dr. Tim Love, a board-certified professional, is nationally renowned for his dedication to plastic surgery, aesthetics, and hair restoration. His 30+ years of experience, patient-centric care, and exceptional results have garnered him the trust of countless patients as well as annual “Best Plastic Surgeon” awards since 2008 from Oklahoma Magazine, The Oklahoman, 405 Magazine, Oklahoma Gazette and SO6IX.
Dr. Love has a comprehensive approach to stunning aesthetics; he creates a procedure plan that integrates treatment areas naturally and seamlessly. His attention to detail and commitment to excellence remain at the center of his practice, so you can be confident in results that are flattering and flawless.
Click here to read patient reviews and media articles.
Dr. Love is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties in the field of plastic surgery. He is a member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), and is a leader in his field. He was one of only 20 U.S. plastic surgeons selected to participate in the FDA’s historic “CORE” Gel Breast Implant study. Dr. Love implanted the first U.S. patient for the study, the results of which led to the reintroduction of gel implants in the U.S.
Dr. Love is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), which requires a rigorous evaluation of his professional qualifications, surgical abilities, education, and medical conduct.
Dr. Love also worked closely with Dr. O’Tar Norwood, a pioneer in hair transplant procedures, and is a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery as well as the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and the Lipoplasty Society of North America.
Dr. Tim Love graduated with special distinction from the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Plastic Surgery at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, and was a surgical cardiovascular research fellow at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Board Certified Physician Assistant
Kasey L. Swayden, P.A.-C.
Kasey’s breadth of skill and expertise include:
• Fractora Radio Frequency Microneedling
• Fraxel Dual
• Morpheus8 Modular Fractional Resculpting
• Lumecca IPL
• SkinPen Microneedling with PRP
She was recently announced as InMode Aesthetic Solutions’ most accomplished practitioner in their Fractora Radio Frequency Microneedling techniques, performing more procedures than any other practitioner worldwide during 2019.Kasey uses state-of-the-art regenerative therapies, including PRP (platelet rich plasma), Nanofat, and Microfat, to address the unique needs of her patients with subtlety and effectiveness. Her aesthetic acumen ensures exceptional, natural results through the full range of neurotoxins (Botox, Jeuveau, Xeomin and Dysport), dermal fillers (Juvederm, Versa, Radiesse and Restylane), and chemical peels. Additionally, she performs pre- and post-operative care for many of Dr. Love’s surgical patients.Kasey’s expertise is routinely sought for guidance as an Injector Instructor. She regularly attends nation-wide conferences to remain current in the latest advances in aesthetic technologies, and she is an active member of the American Medical Spa Association, Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants, American Academy of Physician Assistants, and the Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants.
Kasey was also voted Oklahoma Magazine’s Best of the Best Aesthetician in 2019 and 2020.
In 2019, we were awarded ‘Busiest Fractora Practice’ in the nation at the InMode Insider Conference. We have been a pioneering this technology, making our practice the leader in facial aesthetics.
Keeping Up With Kasey is a fun series we do monthly! Kasey dishes on all things new in the world of aesthetics, takes questions from the public and shares her favorite personal beauty products. Check out this series on our social channel so you can say caught up!