Oklahoma’s Premier Rhinoplasty Surgeon
Rhinoplasty, commonly referred to as nose reconstruction, is more than an aesthetic procedure. Many patients seek rhinoplasties to help improve breathing problems or birth defects. A few small corrections in the nasal profile or size can have dramatic results.
Some of these small rhinoplasty corrections include:
- Nose size in relation to other facial structures
- Nose width at the bridge
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large or bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Tim R. Love has been performing rhinoplasty procedures for over 30 years. Whether you are reshaping or simply fine-tuning, he combines cutting-edge techniques and aesthetic skill to create natural looking results that complement and enhance your facial features. Call our office today at 405.751.LOVE (5683) to schedule your consultation.