A Board-Certified Oklahoma City Hair Transplant Surgeon
A hair transplant has a huge impact on your looks – there is no hiding it. You want to entrust your appearance to the hands of a hair transplant expert with a proven track record of success. Oklahoma City patients have the right to make sure their doctor is properly trained and certified.
Dr. Tim R. Love, MD is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the leading authority on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery in Oklahoma.
- Join hundreds of satisfied patients – read their reviews.
- Benefit from Dr. Tim R. Love, MD’s 30 years of surgical experience.
- Enjoy a comfortable and convenient Oklahoma hair transplant practice location.
But it’s not just experience that sets Dr. Tim R. Love, MD apart as the hair transplant surgeon for your hair restoration.
- Dr. Tim R. Love, MD is Board Certified: He holds certifications from the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Board certified surgeons must pass difficult examinations, conform to the highest standards of practice and ethics, and regularly attend continuing education classes.
- He’s a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), which requires rigorous evaluation of his professional qualifications, surgical abilities, education and conduct.
In addition to the ACS, he’s a member of various medical societies, which demand the highest quality of care:
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- The Lipoplasty Society of North America
Dr. Tim R. Love, MD graduated magna cum laude from the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine and has authored articles and book chapters on plastic and reconstructive surgery. He is a former associate of O’Tar Norwood, M.D., a pioneer in hair transplant surgery.
Tim R. Love, M.D.
–Education: Oklahoma State University – BS, University of Oklahoma School of Medicine, Magna Cum Laude, Alpha Omega Alpha
-Residency: Emory University, Atlanta, GA
–Cardiovascular Research Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Diplomate American Board of Plastic Surgery
–Fellow: American College of Surgeons
–Member: American Society of Plastic SurgeonsAmerican Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, Lipoplasty Society of North America, American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
Hair Transplant Specialist
Member/Certified Hair Transplant Assistant by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
1979 Dermatology clinic of Hervey Foerster, M.D. – Oklahoma City
1981 Hair Transplant Clinic of O’Tar Norwood, M.D. – Oklahoma City
1981 – present Hair Transplant Specialist
Considering hair transplant surgery requires much investigation to become familiar and comfortable with the procedure and to select the best surgeon. Call us at (866) 751-LOVE (5683) today. We answer questions about hair transplant surgery every day.
Please view Dr. Tim Love’s Curriculum Vitae here.