Without question — a hair transplant will make a huge impact on your confidence. Put your trust in the hands of our hair transplant experts with a proven track record of success. Selecting the best trained, certified and experienced surgical team is vital to ensure excellent results.
Tim R. Love, M.D.
- Oklahoma State University – BS
- University of Oklahoma School of Medicine, Magna Cum Laude, Alpha Omega Alpha
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Cardiovascular Research Fellowship: Harvard Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Diplomate American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
Dr. Love is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and is the leading authority on plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine in Oklahoma.
Join hundreds of satisfied patients – read their reviews.
Benefit from Dr. Love’s 30 years of hair restoration experience.
Dr. Love is Board Certified: He holds certifications from the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Board certified surgeons must pass difficult examinations, conform to the highest standards of practice and ethics, and regularly attend continuing education classes.
He’s a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), which requires rigorous evaluation of his professional qualifications, surgical abilities, education and conduct.
But it’s not just experience that sets Dr. Love apart as the hair transplant surgeon for your hair restoration.
In addition to the ACS, he’s a member of various medical societies, which demand the highest quality of care:
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- The Lipoplasty Society of North America
You can view his Curriculum Vitae here.
Hair Transplant Specialist
Member/Certified Hair Transplant Assistant by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- 1979 Dermatology clinic of Hervey Foerster, M.D. – Oklahoma City
- 1981 Hair Transplant Clinic of O’Tar Norwood, M.D. – Oklahoma City
- 1981 – present Hair Transplant Specialist