Absolutely. Many healthcare providers are now performing plastic surgery procedures, but that doesn’t mean they’re all qualified to perform plastic surgery. Members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). The ABPS is the only board approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties to certify physicians in the field of plastic surgery of the face and all areas of the body. By choosing an ASPS Member Surgeon, like Tim R. Love, M.D., you know your provider:
- Has at least 6 years of surgical training & experience with a minimum of 3 years of plastic surgery
- Is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Operates in only accredited medical facilities
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics
- Fulfills continuing medical education requirements, including standards & innovations in patient safety
- Will be your partner, working to achieve your goals
Only plastic surgeons with these qualifications have earned the right to display the ASPS Member Surgeon symbol. Go to www.plasticsurgery.org to learn more about qualifications.